If you are like me then you can certainly appreciate Bear Grylls Paracord Knife which can be manufactured in the United states of america. With more and more knife providers outsourcing their production overseas, it is becoming difficult to locate an excellent U.S.A made knife any longer.
In comes the Kershaw Leek. This is not only one of your smoothest searching and feeling folding knives out there, but it is produced in the USA. Here are my truthful opinions on the knife
What I like concerning the knife:
- I enjoy how slim and transportable the Kershaw Leek is. A few of my folding knives certainly are a hassle to carry with me because they’re so bulky and obtrusive. The Leek fits comfortably in my pocket and is hardly noticeable at all.
- 3 inches blade is legal to carry just about anyplace, but nonetheless sharp and huge adequate to provide you with some fantastic cutting energy.
- As you supply the thumb stud a slight push, you will observe that the blade comes flying from the handle pretty immediately. The great reason is the fact that Kershaw has implemented their Speed secure assisted opening system, that is smooth as silk.
- Kershaw gives you a lot of distinct possibilities when you purchase a leek. You can get a blade designed with Sandvik 13C26 stainless S30V or steel stainless. In addition, it is possible to choose between Sandpaper-like G-10, aluminum or stainless steel for the handle material. Check out this gerber knives review for more details.
- If you have ever had your wallet knife open within your wallet and stab you inside the leg, then you likely do not want it to happen once again. The Kershaw Leeks have an extremely cool locking feature on the handle which helps prevent the blade from opening unexpectedly.
- Your fingers have fantastic protection from lock failure due to Kershaw’s ultra robust frame lock. My lock has no movement from entrance to back or side to side and it well-built to endure some hard-use.
What I didn’t like:
- I only wish that the Kershaw Leek has been accessible with a longer blade (4-5 inches). But the knife is quite nicely hard and created as nails.
Gerber has created a great Bear Grylls Paracord Knife for daily utility military/police or function carry. Its added safety features and a number of handle and blade possibilities get this to a brilliant tool that you will treasure for a lot of years.